Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Anna's Review | Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré

Hi everyone,

I know, it's been a while!

I thought I would share with you all my quick review on a well known beauty product, Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré. I watched a video about it ages by pixiwoo's Sam & Nic (YouTube) who swear by it so obviously I got a little curious. I bought mine for £10, available from Love-Makeup





It is a rich, creamy moisturiser which does what it says on the box. I however found it left a satin sheen on my face which I am not a fan of. I thought it wasn't hydrating enough for my combination skin either. It does make my foundation glide on beautifully, but I wouldn't repurchase it just for that and because of the steep price tag!

All in all, it isn't a bad product. Everyone's skin is different so what may not work for me, may work for you. I just think that my Olay moisturiser suits my skin better and is far easier to obtain as I can just pop into my local Boots or Superdrug store! Review will follow soon.

Have you tried the Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré? What did you think of it? Let me know what your holy grail moisturiser is!

No comments:

Post a Comment